IT support Engineer SE-10243
Helpful Qualifications for the Role:
● Ability to master new software applications quickly.
● Comfort with diagnosing and fixing application problems.
● Comfort with IT hardware and software.
● Some experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and the tools used to deliver solutions (GIT, GitLab, BitBucket, Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, Azure DevOps, etc.).
● Knowledge of AWS, Azure, or GCP.
● Experience with Linux administration.
● Oral and written fluency in English
● Self-organizing and a natural problem solver
● BS/BA in a technical field or relevant field experience.
What you will do as an IT Support Engineer:
● Respond to support requests from the SOC team to assist or triage problems in our security platforms.
● Maintain troubleshooting documentation with the latest findings and approaches.
● Investigate internal system or health alerts that originate from our platforms and triage or escalate as needed.
● Support our client teams with customer onboarding or change requests in our security platforms.
● Work with other security geeks.
General responsibilities include:
● Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and help implement strategies and solutions to reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
● Work with peers to ensure the end-to-end solution provided by BV works seamlessly for our clients.
● Maintain up-to-date troubleshooting and knowledge base.
Ideal candidates will:
● Thrive in our small, fast-paced, product-driven environment.
● Collaborate with teams from across the organization.
● Present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
● Follow a disciplined workflow.
● Demonstrate ownership of tasks with escalation as needed.
● Be a subject matter expert in how a set of technologies work together.
● Relentlessly push for successful operational outcomes.
● Possess a strong interest in cyber security.