IT Endpoint Manager- SE 10001
– Responsible for the execution and delivery of modern unified endpoint management solutions for our global client computing Windows and MAC environment
– Need to understand specific areas of customer’s business applications or infrastructure, ensure effective deliver and/or change/enhancement to services in order to meet or exceed customer business expectations while achieving appropriate balance between quality of outcomes, risk to customer and life cycle cost from build to retire where customer = end user in our case.
– Spend a significant portion of your time developing your people (mentoring, coaching and growing a team of IT Endpoint Engineers located in multiple regions across the globe)
– Help increase employee satisfaction with focus on 1st call resolution and native user experience with bringing humanity to the workspace to ensure our customers are having a great day at work.
– Lead the Endpoint team’s involvement in the IT organization’s innovation efforts, experimenting with new solutions to take advantage of or accelerate business opportunities to be able to unlock more value and let people focus on work instead of fixing issues.
– Build relationships with key partner stakeholders in Security, Real Estate, Customer Care, Development, Marketing and Sales and more to help plan and deliver their initiatives successfully and help delivering the right service.
– Provide leadership and oversight into the Programs and Projects the Endpoint team owns, provide regular reporting and updates to Senior Leadership, and ensuring solutions are delivered on time/in budget
Develop, refine and implement methodologies, policies and procedures to ensure that solutions are consistent with LogMeIn standards and best practices
– Define KPIs and SLAs to ensure an environment of operational excellence is maintained
– Assist with preparing the annual IT budget, schedule expenditures against the budget, analyze variances and initiate corrective action when needed
– Bachelor’s degree with concentration in IT and a Minimum of 7 years’ progressive, relevant overall IT experience
– Minimum of 3 years experience managing geographically distributed Technical teams in a global company
– Minimum of 5 years experience designing and managing Windows 2012/2016/2019 Server solutions in a globally distributed and highly virtualized environment
– Minimum of 5 years experience in managing endpoints
– Minimum of 5 years experience designing and managing core Microsoft Active Directory services (GPO, DHCP, AD Site Design and Architecture, LAPS)
– Minimum of 5 years of experience with SCCM and later InTune, Autopilot and in the MAC world DEP
– This is a technical leadership position with required skill sets to manage digital/automation product line such DEP on the MAC and Autopilot or InTune on the Windows world
– Demonstrated ability to juggle numerous projects and assignments simultaneously
– Demonstrated ability to reach sound business decisions quickly and to adapt to frequently changing priorities
– Demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, and manage staff at all levels of experience
– Experience in using project management tools and methodologies to deliver technical solutions
– Project based travel (some international) will be required
– Experience with writing RFO/RCA reports after a Major Incident
– At least 1 relevant technical industry certification
– Must be resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative, and have a genuine positive attitude.
What extra you will get
– Development of 8 world-class software products with Research and Development Centers in Hungary and HQ in Boston
– Agile environment, fast development cycles
– Our products are used daily by millions of users
– Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, training, meetups
– Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
– Free e-books and interactive English courses
– Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” days