Medical Sales Manager (PE-9982)
– Daily calls to selected doctors / pharmacists
– Attend relevant congresses / conferences (promote products at the expo-booth / organize symposia etc)
– Keeping the relationship with the wholesalers to check the distribution / implement trade offers / seasonal campaigns
– Competitive analysis (from time to time)
– Willing to travel (in the country) and to Bucharest (from time to time)
– Willing to adapt to the work ethic: job well done, respect, professionalism
– University graduate (but not necessarily medical / or pharmacy studies) -> can be technical, business etc.
– Fluent in English
– 2-3 years pharma experience, preferably from OTC / food supplements area
– Based in Budapest
– Sales abilities, communication abilities, result oriented
– Can work with minimum supervision –> self-driven by obtaining results
– Can learn medical jargon / language in order to present the products at a professional level
– Positive attitude.
– Product and sales training (in Bucharest)
– Income package based on performance: monthly salary + quarterly & annual performance bonuses
– Company car
– laptop / phone
– opportunity to work with a top portfolio of products (category leaders in countries with previous launches), with claims validated by clinical studies
– flexible working hours
– work environment that encourages communication, creativity, performance
– opportunity to develop a career in pharma fast / advance opportunities (on the start-up model, from zero to hero)
– long term contract.