Cash Portal Service Analyst (PE-10221)
The team serves as the first layer of contact supporting the company and Third Party Clients using our online tools for submitting trades into company products. The team supports the client through the investment process, from onboarding to providing live service support, in close coordination with internal groups and external third parties. The team will ensure setup is processed timely for clients to start trading, using the internal system to provide first class client service via emails and telephone, assisting with any ad-hoc client requests.
• Work in close partnership with the Business teams to educate and onboard clients onto the online platforms
• Demonstrate high attention to detail and handling of large amount of client data
• Enrich and validate data population within the back office trading systems to ensure smooth operating function
• Delivering a world-class client experience via front-line client service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries via email and phone using Aladdin technology
• Serve as main point of contact for clients for communication of investment instructions and application offerings
• Understand end to end client support process, coordinating with internal and external teams to resolve client enquiries
• Provide oversight of all trading activities that pass through the Aladdin Fund Trading infrastructure, resolving any technology or data issues that prevent the transmission of client trades
Ideally You should have:
• Fluency in English – verbal and written
• 1-3 years of investment industry/ financial services experience. Internship experience is also acceptable.
• Able to meet deadlines, functioning effectively and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
• Able to work independently on work
• Demonstrate a passion to develop skills, working with your team and manager to expand your expertise.
• Take responsibility for completing work, seek ways to improve processes/system
• Demonstrate capability to achieve high proficiency in the core systems plus aptitude for learning new applications.
• Actively contribute to the success of projects executed within the team.
• Proven analytical ability, maturity and discernment in taking care of clients
• Ability to communicate effectively and expertly with internal partners
• Ability to initiate changes with external and internal team members Models Service Excellence showing superb communication through professional telephone/email etiquette and interpersonal skills.
• Possess time management and prioritization skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
• Works effectively in a dynamic team environment with diverse approaches and thinking styles.