IT Operations Engineer (BM - 10215)
Responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a standardized end-user device experience (500+ users across 12+ countries), protecting computer assets by enforcing system controls and maintaining technical / operational compliance with company policies.
• Create, maintain, and improve automated laptop / desktop installations and enhance remote on-boarding processes.
• Build and deploy OS packages, automate security / feature patching with optimized user experience and compliance monitoring.
• Package applications and build a company specific software distribution portal.
• Continuously review and improve device policies, deploy new features, centralize asset management and lifecycle tracking.
• Establish monitoring for connected client devices, assess security compliance and correct exceptions to maximize health metrics.
• Own on-premises and Azure AD identity management and conditional access policies, including mobile application restrictions.
• Assist investigating security breaches, gather data / information to help determine system weaknesses and ensure that agreed corrective actions are implemented.
• Apply critical zero-day vulnerability patches to endpoints on OS or application level.
• Create knowledge articles and train helpdesk staff, provide input for employee education, and change communication.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 3+ years’ experience in Windows-based end-point management, monitoring, change control in a geographically distributed environment.
• Hands-on scripting experience with PowerShell and proven practical expertise in task automation with medium+ complexity workflows.
• General understanding of enterprise network technologies, fluency in administering Active Directory, Group Policies, SCCM and end-point defense solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT application management / Software implementation or equivalent industry experience with domain knowledge.
• Reliability, thoroughness, detail orientation and strong customer focus.
• Very good English language skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven track record in L2+ support and structured daily operational activities with problem management, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
• Relevant experience in a continuous improvement environment, demonstrated skills to maintain policy controls and manage daily operations.
• Professional experience in an international / multi-cultural business environment with virtual teamwork and cross-country collaboration.
• Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, reasoning and communication skills.
• Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
• Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration.
• Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals.
• Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.
• Opportunity to learn diverse technology platforms and industry standard solutions.