IT System Administrator (SE-10172)
We are seeking an experienced IT System Administrator for the IT operations and infrastructure of our new office in Hungary. Your primary focus will be the support of the local IT operations. Furthermore, you will participate in global IT projects depending on your particular IT skills.
We are seeking a highly motivated, roll-up-your-sleeves, IT technologist who enjoys the challenge of supporting an office in all IT areas and additionally owning the delivery of a variety of concurrent projects of varying scale and scope.
• First level support for the local IT demands
• Maintain and support the Windows, Network and PBX/VOIP environment.
• Responsible for the local IT infrastructure (power, air-conditioning and cabling)
• Manage local IT hardware purchases
Qualification & Skills
• Technical background and at least 3 years of practical experience as an IT System Administrator
• Hands on experience in installing IT hardware and infrastructure cabling
• Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux/Unix/MAC would be a plus
• Experience in Windows system administration (AD, DNS, Group Policy, MDT) and Office 365
• Experience in office LAN/WAN networking technologies (routing, switching and firewall)
• Practical experience with Avaya PBX/VOIP systems are a plus
• Strong analytical abilities and problem solving / trouble shooting skills
– Dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented colleagues
– Multinational environment
– Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
– Daily lunch paid by the company
– Free coffee and beverages on-site
– Potential relocation to our US headquarters
– Yearly cash and stock bonus