IT Project Manager- SAP (SE-10162)
The Project Manager position is responsible to provide project planning and project management leadership to facilitate consistent delivery of global and regional projects that efficiently and effectively meet business expectations with regard to time, cost and quality in support and alignment with strategic plans. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects including tasks such as the development of project timelines and resource plans, monitoring and summarizing progress of the project, and ensuring buy-in from project stakeholders and process owners. In addition, this resource ensures appropriate resource utilization, management of issues, dependencies and risks throughout the project lifecycle and compliance with project methodologies, plans and budgets.
– Expert knowledge in opportunity and business case development, business process re-engineering, organizational change management, transition planning, system development lifecycles, program/project management and fielding of business applications in a large scale enterprise with complex organizational and IT structures.
– Detailed knowledge of the following:
o Project management skills
o Project management methodologies, project estimation, system development lifecycle processes and tools to define, set-up, plan and deliver business projects
o Structural and conceptual problem solving capabilities
o Financial analysis skills, due diligence, CER process, business case development, KPI definition
-Good working knowledge of the following:
o Cross multiple business functional domains and solid skills to navigate organizational structure, politics and processes
o All systems being supported and their impact on the business both regionally and globally
o Linking project objectives, scope, etc. to enterprise strategy
o Driving alignment to the overall corporate architecture model: verify assumptions, bring in subject matter experts, etc. drive refinement to ensure the project results are flexible and more tightly linked to current and expected requirements
o Working with technology vendors and offshore development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions
– Minimum 10 years SAP project management experience and other large system deployment is a plus.
– Strong experience on global SAP template rollouts and methodologies
– General understanding of the following SAP modules APO EWM, PP, QM, MM, SD and FI/CO
– Experience with working with the ASAP methodology. Prince 2 or PMP certification is a plus
– Serve as Project Manager, responsible for overall project definition, management and tracking, covering the entire lifecycle, from project definition and business requirements gathering, through implementation, including integration, training, data migration, go-live, support and closeout, including standard functionalities and custom developments.
– Project focus will be in the Europe, but may be required to assist in Global projects as well.
– Works with managers to ensure proper staffing, utilization, and performance of the team is tracked throughout lifecycle of project.
– Provides day-to-day initiative leadership, instrumentation, analytics and reporting consistent with the agreed upon project baseline and prepares communications for the initiative through systematic, structured communications.
– Establishes work plans in conjunction with Business and IT Delivery leadership, and establishes resource plans for each phase of a project. Confers with customer and project staff to ensure assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
– Prepares and reviews project proposals, Statements of Work and/or requests for proposal with potential vendors for goods and services within the scope of the project activities. Facilitate vendor presentations, workshops, demonstrations etc.
– Monitors progress, identifies dependencies on other projects, manages risks and issues closely through systematic review of analytics produced by PMO combined with experience base.
– Facilitates regularly scheduled project reviews and provides regular communication of project status. Ensures project milestones and stage gates are defined and met, testing (e.g., unit, system, integration, user, performance) is completed satisfactorily and adherence to controls achieved.
– Ensure individual and team compliance with all policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
– Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management
– Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions
– Expert in advanced writing, verbal and other presentation skills.
– Bachelor degree is required
– Master degree in preferred
ASAP methodology required
BPMN methodology expertise
PMP and Prince 2 certification
English as corporate language, any other languages welcome,
Travelling up to 25-30% – (obviously depending on the current circumstances)
Partial Home Office supported!
Our Client offer
– Professional working environment and devices
– Statrup culture
– Augmented reality
– Cutting edge technologies
– Competitive package