Client Experience Specialist (PE-10158)
• Responsibility for responding to telephone calls and email communications from our clients regarding their investments in our Luxembourg fund ranges. This will include account opening, account maintenance and deal-related queries, and other time-critical processes.
• Respond to email inbox queries from internal partners and referrals from our Transfer Agent, ensuring responses are sent promptly and within our agreed service level arrangements.
• Act as a client service champion, intermediating our Transfer Agents to ensure they understand how important the client experience is to the company, enabling us to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
• Assist in managing relationships and organizing communications with internal teams, such as sales, the Transfer Agency Services team and the Transfer Agents to ensure client queries and issues are being addressed and resolved as efficiently as possible.
• Enthusiastically develop familiarity with the company’s existing products and operational processes to aid query resolution and assist with the design and delivery of client communications and services.
• Participate in working groups with respect to fund launches and changes, chipping into the development of client communications in support of corporate events related to the Funds.
• Produce accurate and regular Management Information related to the work undertaken by yourself and the team.
• Be expected to participate enthusiastically in the continuous improvement of our control environment, policies and procedures, including writing and updating team policies, procedures and presentations as necessary.
• Work closely with KYC/AML authorities during account opening process and be able to identify fraudulent activities.
We are looking for people who are:
• Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
• Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
• Hardworking: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
• Open: You value and respect input from other
• Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
• Excellent communication skills
• Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
Ideally You should have:
• At least 2 years experience in Finance/Billing/Accounting related function, preferably in a high-paced multinational environment
• Fluent English and French or German knowledge
• Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service perfection
• Strong social skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to really commit for clients
• Strong planning and organizational skills, run and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
• A Healthy respect for process governance
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills