Derivate Documentation Associate (PE-10157)
• Liaise with external counterparties in order to set up derivatives trading relationships under industry standard agreements, including ISDA Master Agreements, Master Repurchase Agreements and Futures Agreements.
• Be responsible for updating legal agreements in trading systems to complete trade readiness.
• Assist the team in the management of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
What you need to have:
• An excellent verbal and oral communicator, capable of articulating complex problems in a simplistic manner.
• Fluent in English.
• High level of attention to details with an ability to project-manage and multitask.
• Desire to offer a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Someone who possesses an entrepreneurial drive and technical insight to identify control gaps and drive process improvement initiatives.
• Highly organized, focused with practiced skills in operating effectively to tight deadlines within a high risk and high volume environment.
• Background in finance and/or contract management is desired but not essential.