DevOps Engineer -SE 10121
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about automation and cloud.
– Responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our cloud-based commerce solutions
– Responsible for design, deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly
– Cooperate with other teams to help keeping up the high technical standards (Tech Ops, Engineering services, Security….)
– Have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement
– Encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies and application environments (MySQl DB, SQL Server, etc.), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
– Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
– Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
– Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
– Inspire, teach and help other team members
– Mentor less senior team members
– Tackle and solve challenging problems with high success rate
– Create and maintain internal technical documentation
– Participate in community driven decision making
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
– 3+ years of experience in IT industry
– 2+ years of hands-on experience in AWS cloud
– Significant expertise in designing, building and automating highly reliable and scalable cloud solutions that use AWS services such as: EC2/Fargate, S3, VPC, IAM
– Solid experience with Infrastructure as Code (AWS CloudFormation or Terraform)
– Validated experience with building DevOps CI/CD pipeline
– Expertise in building DevOps tools for containerization Docker and scripting languages such as Python, Bash etc
– Deep knowledge of version control tools (Git)
– Expert in AWS CLI
What extra you will get
– Development of world-class software products with Research and Development Centers in Hungary and HQ in Boston
– Professional days to introduce your most unique, innovative ideas
– Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, trainings, meetups
– Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
– Free e-books and interactive English courses
– Office located in the middle of the Budapest
– Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” days