Compliance Specialist (PE-10110)
• Prepare, implement and monitor compliance procedures in the Branch and adapt them to changing legal and regulatory requirements.
• Advise and assist the individual departments of the Branch to ensure that their activities comply with external and internal compliance regulations.
• Advise and evaluate existing and implemented insurance products for compliance.
• Participate in compliance auditing.
• Participate in product development work at the local and regional level, as appropriate.
• Identify and assess compliance risks within the Division’s operations.
• Preparing and conducting compliance training.
• Cooperation with the compliance office at the company’s headquarters, including preparation and transmission of reports.
What you need to have:
• 1-2 year work experience in compliance or quality/regulatory area.
• Experience in audit area is an asset.
• Law degree is an asset.
• Sharp problem-solving skills.
• Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills.
• Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments in a multi-cultural, diverse environment.
• Team-player with the ability to see beyond his/her job-scope and work with the business unit colleagues to realize business goals and targets.
• Assertive with good interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to learn and grow in the job.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
What we offer:
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Inspiring new challenges (various assignments, products and teams)
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Supportive team culture