Senior Front-End Engineer (Web/eCommerce) SE- 10081
This is a pure web engineering position, but an eye towards design, customer experience and performance are desired. This role has extensive collaboration with the outstanding design- and analytics team members. The successful candidate should also possess a willingness to learn and work cross functionally with different parts of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Build and maintain scalable and reliable web properties for eCommerce experiences.
– Coach and mentor through code reviews, mock projects, and tutelage.
– Evangelize best practices, both across and within the discipline.
– Testing software code before releases, including unit, integration, and regression testing.
– Facilitate exchange of ideas between developers.
– Contribute to the team’s future by keeping eye on emerging technologies and how they may affect the company.
– Participate in brainstorm and feedback sessions to gather input to apply rapid changes.
– BS degree in computer science or related engineering discipline or equivalent professional experience.
– At least 5 years of Web Development experience.
– Experience architecting state management solutions for client-side applications using frameworks such as MobX or Redux.
– Experience with OAuth, REST and SOAP protocols
– Competency with Git or other source control technologies.
– Solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented software, and design patterns.
– High attention to detail, excellent organization skills and efficient problem solver.
– Demonstrated sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
– Professional, highly self-motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
– Experience with communicating to all levels of users (internal and external), demonstrated problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
What extra you will get
– Development of world-class software products with Research and Development Centers in Hungary and HQ in Boston
– Professional days to introduce your most unique, innovative ideas
– Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, trainings, meetups
– Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
– Free e-books and interactive English courses
– Office located in the middle of the Budapest
– Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” days