Frontend Expert (TB-10057)
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert, supported by a Product Owner and a shared Technical Writer.
As a Frontend Expert you will help the team in delivering full-stack features, taking a leading role in Angular based front-end developments. Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas.
What do we expect from you?
– At least 3 years working experience in Angular development
– Have a solid experience working with Angular/TypeScript, CSS, HTML
– Have a solid background in full-stack development (if you haven’t worked with C#/.NET before, then openness to learn and contribute in C#/.NET)
– Strong knowledge of design patterns
– Experience in writing reusable code
– OOP planning experiences
– Be eager to write high quality and clean code
– Experience with CI and CD
– Experience in working with multi-tenant applications
– Participate on daily code reviews
– Active participation in pair programming
– Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
– Experience with reactive programming, Redux or similar kind of state management
– Experience with C#, the .NET framework and ASP.NET Core
– Experience with cloud deployment pipelines and providers (especially in Azure)
– Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
– Experience with working on geo-replicated applications
– Experience with working on high-scalability applications
Budapest, XI. district