E-commerce Helpdesk Administrator (PE-10054)
We have an excellent opportunity for an E-commerce Helpdesk Administrator to join the team in Hungary.
• Within this position you will provide close Support to our business users within Continental Europe. • Ensuring that all Incidents and Requests are processed timely and accurately.
• The E-commerce Helpdesk Administrator will form a partnership with their respective Business Organisation to ensure they are being support in all Ecommerce requests and together are able to drive Market Growth.
• You are responsible for the processing of all Incidents and Request for Change via our IT Support Ticketing System relating to them, while keeping a detailed and accurate record of all Incidents for the respective companies.
• You will collaborate closely with the external implementation partner and internal IT departments; proactively following up on Incident status by priority order and make sure to meet the agreed SLA’s.
• You also collaborate with different internal departments to meet customer needs.
• In this role, you will evaluation, challenge and innovate current processes and procedures; seek new and innovative ways to improve the service we offer to our business users.
Location: Biatorbágy – transfer cars are available
What you need to have:
• Fluency in written and spoken English, additional language skills would be beneficial
• Have an excellent level of administrative and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail with a proactive and forward-thinking approach
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to build and maintain key relationships
• Knowledge of any Ecommerce solution would be beneficial
• Competent in the use of IT
• Fresh graduates are also welcome