Internal Auditor (PE-10020)
Internal Audit Planning & Implementation
– Help the Head of Internal Audit in the preparation of the annual Internal Audit plan for presentation to the Audit Committee and to the Board of Directors.
– Conduct internal audits from inception to completion to include determination of audit scope, test strategy, execution of testing and finalisation of findings.
– Prepare the internal audit report in a timely manner, present it to management and follow up on the implementation of relevant recommendations etc.
Internal Audit Reporting
– Help the Head of Internal Audit in the preparation of Internal Audit section of the Audit Committee and of the Board of directors papers.
– Develop and maintain positive working relationships with managers, senior managers and stakeholders across the Company and its branches including the provision of guidance in terms of good practice in designing internal controls.
– Communicate with the various stakeholders of internal audit in a professional manner.
– Contribute to the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of internal audit through the adherence to standards and established processes and procedures.
– Additional duties which may be required in pursuit of the Company’s goals and deliverables.
– Generate a value add dimension to the internal audit function.
What you need to have:
– Two to five years’ experience in an audit / internal audit role with financial services experience (insurance sector knowledge is a must) and who has the following competencies:
– Planning & Organizing – Ability to organize and schedule internal audit reviews including identifying and scheduling resources required to deliver both planned and ad-hoc activities and ensuring that timelines and plans are adhered to.
– Specialist knowledge – Demonstrate strong technical knowledge of internal audit and a good knowledge of insurance operations.
– Strong Process Orientation – A strong understanding of processes and core management activities is essential if the successful candidate is to succeed in assisting the Company develop and improve the processes which identify, evaluate, mitigate, monitor and report on risks.
– Personal Drive – Results oriented and an ability and tenacity to achieve goals and succeed.
– Communication – Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients, peers and executive management complex information both verbally and in writing.
– Fluent English. Knowledge of another Eastern European language is an asset.
– Report Writing – Strong clear and concise report writing skills.
– Professional Collegiality – Committed to working with all colleagues in an open and transparent manner.
– Fluent written and spoken English.
What we offer:
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive salary and benefit package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Inspiring new challenges (various assignments, products and teams)
– Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
– Supportive team culture