Senior UX designer (SE-9275)
In the last 4 years, they have built an agile, fast-moving, research-aware design team. They have released fantastic products. They are fast and furious. They never settle. They know that a release is not the end, but the beginning of great design. They believe that design is a team sport.
• Partnership: Work and sit together with other designers, researchers, developers, and product managers on a daily basis.
• Collaboration: Design Thinking workshops are not just something we say but something we actually do.
• Experience: Work together and learn from great researcher, designer, developer, and product minds.
• Excitement: You will never get bored. You will never stop learning.
• Personal development: Participate on trainings and conferences to expand your knowledge.
• Project time: Spend 20% of your work time on whatever projects you are interested in.
• Space: Lively, modern, pet-friendly office environment in the center of Budapest.
• Money: Attractive remuneration package with all the fancy benefits.
• Safety: A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
• Food: Breakfast, snacks, and Túró Rudi for free every day + nice restaurants and coffee places in the neighbourhood
YOU HAVE TO
• Be passionate about creating great experiences.
• Be an exceptional visual designer. Keep an eye on details but never forget the big picture.
• Bring in new ideas and directions that challenge the product and business decisions.
• Have a solid product design vision that you can defend in front of managers and product teams.
• Be agile, work with a lean mindset.
• Be curious about users, products, and experiences.
• Accept research results and integrate them.
• Provide meaningful critique, and also accept it.
• Accept failure. Learn from it and be better next time.
• Be a great mentor with an open mind.
• Make decisions on your own and take the responsibility for them.
• Create stunning visuals (and keep your source files tidy).
• Have an experimentation mindset.
• Present your plans and ideas to management.
• Have fluent written and spoken English language knowledge.
SKILLS THEY EXPECT
• Create sketches, mockups, wireframes based on hypotheses and business requirements.
• Build prototypes to showcase concepts, information architecture, and interactions.
• Create visual designs ready to be used by developers.
• Be an assertive communicator.