SENIOR UX DESIGN LEAD (SE-9275)
. Our partner is the largest independent marketing platform company in the world. They strive to develop solutions that transform marketers’ lives so they can excel in their profession rather than doing repetitive, boring activities on a daily basis.
In the last 4 years, they have built an agile, fast-moving, research-aware design team. They have released fantastic products. They are fast and furious. They never settle. They know that a release is not the end, but the beginning of great design. They believe that design is a team sport.
– Partnership: Work and sit together with other designers, researchers, developers, and product managers on a daily basis.
– Collaboration: Design Thinking workshops are not just something we say but something we actually do.
– Experience: Work together and learn from great researcher, designer, developer, and product minds.
– Excitement: You will never get bored. You will never stop learning.
– Personal development: Participate on trainings and conferences to expand your knowledge.
– Project time: Spend 20% of your work time on whatever projects you are interested in.
– Space: Lively, modern, pet-friendly office environment in the center of Budapest.
– Money: Attractive remuneration package with all the fancy benefits.
– Safety: A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
– Food: Breakfast, snacks, and Túró Rudi for free every day + nice restaurants and coffee places in the neighbourhood
YOU HAVE TO
– Be passionate about creating great experiences.
– Be an exceptional visual designer. Keep an eye on details but never forget the big picture.
– Bring in new ideas and directions that challenge the product and business decisions.
– Have a solid product design vision that you can defend in front of managers and product teams.
– Be agile, work with a lean mindset.
– Be curious about users, products, and experiences.
– Accept research results and integrate them.
– Provide meaningful critique, and also accept it.
– Accept failure. Learn from it and be better next time.
– Be a great mentor with an open mind.
– Make decisions on your own and take the responsibility for them.
– Create stunning visuals (and keep your source files tidy).
– Have an experimentation mindset.
– Present your plans and ideas to management.
– Have fluent written and spoken English language knowledge.
SKILLS THEY EXPECT
– Create sketches, mockups, wireframes based on hypotheses and business requirements.
– Build prototypes to showcase concepts, information architecture, and interactions.
– Create visual designs ready to be used by developers.
– Be an assertive communicator.