Exchange Administrator (SE-9783)
– The position holder is a specialist in the administration and support of messaging system(s), including Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Skype unified communications systems
– To deliver a high quality IT business applications support services on messaging systems technologies, services and environments.
– To guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies and within ITIL framework.
– Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendation to the various stakeholders and end users across regions.
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience with the Microsoft Exhange servers platform.
– Excellent knowledge and proven experience of messaging on premises servers and with cloud based messaging services (Office 365).
– Proven experience with Office 365 suite of products, particularly Skype for Business
– Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Tenant/Subscriptions
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell Scriting and more generic shell scripting practices.
– Good Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for business
– Good Knowledge of Microsoft Application Proxy
– Proven team player, ability to adjust in different cultures and languages
– Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
– Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
– Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side-effects.
– Fluently spoken and written English.
– Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline or equivalent experience.
– ITIL certification or equivalent experience and proven track record of ITIL usage in enterprise environment.
– Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
– Certified as Microsoft Certified System Engineer or MSCE:Messaging.