iShares COO Student Worker (TV - 9774)
– Support the COO team to deliver the ‘protect’ pillar strategy and the execution of a robust control and conduct environment.
– Plan and prepare meeting materials for the EII EMEA Platform & Operating Risk Committee (P&ORC), take meeting minutes and follow-up on action items.
– Produce the key metrics scorecard for the P&ORC.
– Own the simplified policies & procedures library, keeping up to date on firmwide changes including an annual simplified policy refresh.
– Support the COO team with proactively identifying and managing risks to the business, then develop & implement related policies.
– Support the delivery of cross-functional projects which are aimed at accelerating growth, driving scale, creating operational efficiencies and mitigating risk.
What you need to have:
– Self-starter who is comfortable navigating a matrixed organization and collaborating with a broad range of internal stakeholders and partners.
– Analytical and inquisitive mindset with effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships effectively.
– Flexible and responsive with a keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
– Ability to effectively manage projects, results oriented and able to ‘roll-up the sleeves’ in order to accomplish necessary tasks.
– Must possess the desire and ability to work in a team-orientated environment.
– Interest and understanding of the financial markets.