Sales Forecasting and Production Planning Specialist (SZJ-9765)
• Fully responsible of the sales forecasting and production planning processes for her/his own model lines and markets
• Participate and play active role in monthly senior management reviews.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of the sales requirements to support the company’s planning process
• Support the monthly European production programme development process with developing monthly volume allocations for responsible model lines considering market requirements, capacities, European profitability, business development and share objectives.
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Numeracy and Systemic Thinking
• Excellent communication skills, ability to step up in meetings with senior managers
• Able to work under – deadline driven – pressure
• Prior experience in an analytical / data driven environment is desirable.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• VBA, Data management experience is an advantage
• Confident English
• 3-4 years in Sales Planning/Reporting/Sales Support Area
Working hours: 40 hours / week
Location: Budapest, XIII district
What we offer:
• Outstanding opportunity to understand current and future model Sales Planning Processes
• Sales Programming is one of the core businesses within the company and such provides a regular insight to the business strategy.
• Professional challenges
• Home office possibility