Lead UX/UI Designer (BM-9762)
What would be your job?
• Take ownership of UX/UI design on assigned products
• Sell the benefits of UX to key stakeholders
• Improve company UX processes
• Act as a thought leader
• Improve team efficiency and productivity
• Provide mentoring to the team
• Participate in and represent NNG in design workshops with our clients (in most cases it includes travelling abroad for a few days)
• Evangelize UX, practicing design thinking and teaching the approach to your product teammates
If you have…
• A hunger to lead, change and inspire
• Strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
• Confidence to share your opinion, and the respect to listen to others
• Strong software product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English as well)
• Experience with user-centered design processes at medium sized companies
moreover, you have any of the following:
• Experience in agile software development
• Enterprise document and issue tracker handling skills (we use JIRA and Confluence web applications from Atlassian).
• Assertive communication skills, and experience in working with colleagues from other areas
• Presentation and facilitation skills
• Experience in creating UX/UI deliverables in Sketch, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator
You will make quite an impression on us!
What can we give you in return?
• A job at a successful global company in Hungary (Budapest)
• Serious professional challenges
• A secure and well-paid job
• Cutting-edge infrastructure
• A youthful team