Technical Operations Specialist (SE-9759)
In this position you will be a key contributing member of Technical Operations Center (TOC) team.
You will provide daily operational support of the company’s global network, server and storage infrastructure environment. Each individual works with closely with our Operational Engineering, Application, Infrastructure engineering and Service Desk teams as L2 technician. You will be responsible for strategic and operational initiatives and projects, continuously striving to improve capabilities across the infrastructure.
You can continue your professional career in this position, having 3+ years of relevant experience, graduated in Information Technology, Business, or other related field.
You will need:
– Minimum 3 years IT experience
– Strong documentation skills
– ITIL knowledge
– Proficiency in English
– Ability to communicate and work globally across regions and teams
– Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team a global environment
– Successful delivery against commitments and deadlines.
– Attention to detail, proactivity
Deep understanding at least one of the listed technologies, basic understanding of the others:
– Experience in Microsoft Server technology
– Understanding of Cisco Networking – LAN, WLAN, VLAN
– Storage and backup technologies
– Virtualization technologies