Junior Security Pricing Specialist (SZJ - 9738 )
As Junior Security Pricing Specialist you will be in charge of:
– Being responsible to quote standard security products and the order submission preparation for Sales teams.
– Supporting the testing of new security products from a quoting and order preparation point of view.
– Supporting Sales teams with registering customer deals with external vendors.
– Supporting Sales teams with collecting of customer references which can be used in customer bids.
– Supporting training of new people who join the security pricing desk
– Helping define and optimize the work instructions for the pricing desk for all supported security products
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is an advantage
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is an advantage
– Knowledge of security and/or security products is an advantage
– Knowledge of excel is an advantage
– Familiarity of working with pricing sheet and/or pricing tools is an advantage
– BSc diploma
– For this position you’ll need an European citizenship or a valid Hungarian working permit
– English on a fluent level
– Also, French or German or Italian or Spanish on a conversational level is an advantage