Balance Sheet Controller - Italy (9716)
As Balance Sheet Controller – Italy, you will be in charge of:
– You will be based in Budapest to support BT Global organization with monthly reporting delivering complete, accurate, timely, fit for purpose management information and analysis. You will be doing:
– Monthly/quarterly close analysis – prepare Balance Sheet reporting for the Italy region through variances analysis supported by business information in a timely and accurate manner.
– Monthly – Balance sheet deep dives – prepare a detailed analytical report on pre-defined section of the balance sheet 1) detailing the significant items included in the section and 2) defining aging or maturity of the items depending on the nature of the section.
– Active participation in the GFR (region) finance management with: 1) supporting Italian Finance with compliance and SOX reporting, and 2) supporting accounting and clearance for AP, AR and Intercompany teams in Shared Service Centre (SSC).
– Different reporting tasks including: 1) monthly backup preparation, 2) improvement of BS reconciliations, and 3) active participation in SSC and in-country projects.
– Standard accounting reporting and ad-hoc business and audit inquiries.
– You will be working together with in-country Senior Finance Leaders.
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– High attention to detail
– Good stakeholder management skills
– College or University degree (Finance / Accountancy / Economics)
– 4-6 years’ experience working in finance role with relevant management reporting experience
– English on a fluent level
– Italian on a fluent level is an advantage
What we offer:
– Use and improve your language knowledge
– Go through a professional and personal development
– Supportive team culture
– Competitive salary and benefit package
– Professional development programs, trainings and educational support