IT Business Analyst - SAP APO (SE-9698)
This position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the company business needs and identify how best to meet those needs. Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global company business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well business. These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests.), performing data analysis. It reports to the team lead for this functional area.
– Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
– Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
– Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
– Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
– Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
– Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the company methodology.
– Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
Support & Change Management
– Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
– Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
– Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
– Ensure individual and team compliance with all company policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
– Deep level understanding of SAP APO modules: Demand Planning (APO-DP) and Production Planning at APO (APO-PP/DS) is mandatory.
– Expertise in any other APO module is a plus.
– Production Planning & Execution (SAP-PP) and SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP PP-VC) knowledge is a plus.
– At least 5 years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
– Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
– Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
– Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured
– Fluent English
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
– 25%-50% travelling is required in the position
Our Client offer
– Professional working environment and devices
– Statrup culture
– iPhone as a company phone
– Provide trainings, internal trainings
– Competitive package
– Home office