Full stack cloud developer (SE-9694)
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kinds of tasks, an Agile Coach and a Product Owner will also help each teams.
Tasks: Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas.
What do we expect from you?
• At least 3 year working experience
• Have a solid background in C# and .NET framework
• Experience with ASP.NET Core and Angular
• Knowledge of version control systems (GIT and SVN)
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
• Experience in writing reusable code
• OOP planning experiences
• Be eager to write high quality and clean code
• Experience with CI and CD
• Participate on daily code reviews
• Active participation in pair programming
• Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
• Experience with Redux, WPF, CSS, HTML, CI/CD
• Experience with cloud deployment pipelines and providers (especially in Azure)
• Experience with containerization and orchestration a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)