IT Service Desk Team Lead (PE-9705)
– Building and shaping a high performing team with proper customer centric mindset, knowledge, empowerment and sense of purpose that delivers valuable and timely support to our End Users
– Oversee and operate the “what” and the “how” the organization delivers against the expectations and defined metrics
– Driving for continuous improvement and different ways of doing things
– Acting as escalation point for customers and major incidents
– Performing overall Account Management activities with IT Managers in remote countries
– Champion Knowledge Management in the organization
– Participating in defining and documenting operational procedures; drafting and maintaining technical content for the knowledge database for use of upstream support teams
– Providing technical guidance on more complex issues, including global project coordination.
– You have University education; preferably in IT related discipline,
– You are fluent in English.
– You bring at least 3-4 years of broad-ranging experience in a call center-, help desk- or IT desk-side support environment
– with 2-3 years of relevant leadership & management experience with proven track record in running high performance environments in multiple technical and business domains.
– You have an ITIL v3 certificate.
– Experienced in Escalation- and Account Management (Demand & Relationship Management)
– Excellent coordination, communication and organisational skills (for a team of 10-12 team members)
– You have outstanding customer orientation and service focus
– You are highly team-oriented with strong interpersonal, strategic thinking, change management, leadership and motivating skills.
Why should you join us:
– Competitive salary & benefit package
– Annual bonus
– Free language courses
– Wide range of training & learning opportunities
– Long-term career opportunities
– Great, people-focused company culture
– Social events & team-building opportunities