IT Operations Manager (Operational Excellence) (PE-9669)
We are looking for an Operations Manager that can provide leadership to the Operational Excellence Team (OpEx) members. This position will require to coordinate, coach and support the different OpEx areas; Training, WFM, Quality, Knowledge Management, Data & Analytics and Continuous Improvement to ensure efficient and effective delivery of operational plans based on agreed IT processes, standards and tools. At the same time the Operational Excellence manager will be responsible to lead the team on the way to achieve global organization goals and targets aligned of company’s values. In addition, the operating processes such as Incident Management and Request Management are the responsibility of this role.
This position will require to support the partnership between the internal organization and assigned business/sites/locations to maximize the value of existing services, and ensure services are reliable, adhere to the business needs and have global/regional consistency with appropriate cost/benefit.
Assists senior leadership in overall organization strategy and operations of assigned department(s). It is also required to participate/lead into projects that are related to the organization in alignment to current needs. At the same time it is required to be an Agile ambassador to teach, coach and train OpEx team members with the aim to build an Agile culture in the organization.
Education and Experience:
– Significant experience (7+ years) in service desk, client desktop services, or related IT operations and a bachelor’s degree.
– 5+ years of leadership experience (including people performance)
– BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
– People Management experience
– Solution delivery, solution ownership, and customer-service
– Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
– Focus on solution delivery, solution ownership, and customer
– Passionate customer advocate and proactive process transformation leader
– Deep knowledge of service desk and client computing disciplines, processes, and operating procedures
– Skilled in building knowledge-based communities using a variety of technical training mediums
– Well-versed on ITIL Service Lifecycle Management Service Operation core processes including Incident Management, Request Fulfillment Management and Knowledge Management and associated tools (Service Now)
– Solid understanding of call center environment tools including Workforce Management (NICE), ACD (Cisco Unified), quality monitoring (NICE NIM)
– Strong coaching, mentoring, communication, and influencing skills
– Experienced working in a global organization
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS:
– ITIL foundation certification, preferred
– SCRUM Master (desirable)
– Project Management (desirable)
Why should you join us:
– Competitive salary & benefit package
– Annual bonus
– Free language courses
– Wide range of training & learning opportunities
– Long-term career opportunities
– Great, people-focused company culture
– Social events & team-building opportunities