Learning Systems Administration Lead (PE-9662)
– Expert Level system support for Market Administrators
– Support the onboarding of new markets/organizations
– Admin training
– Design and implementation of Programs, Curricula and Assignment-Profiles against business requirements
– Consult the corporate functions in the best possible usage of the system according to their targets.
– Working closely with the whole team to identify, document and multiply best practice for the regional system administration.
– Trigger and apply needed changes to existing system assets as applicable, optimize the related processes.
– Lead the regional admin-group through regular calls
– Represent the region in the global admin group
– Run, develop and maintain the regional reporting
– In all of these responsibilities you will be supported by experienced colleagues as well as excellent external support partners.
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher and/or proven track record in System Administration, Training-Administration, Business Administration, Project Management. We would like to line out that this is mainly an IT/administrational position, not focused on HR or training itself.
– “Digital Native”
– Quick wittiness and a self-reliant, structured working approach with the willingness to explore updates and new functionalities in a self-driven manner
– Team player with strong communication also under time pressure and in tensed situations
– Admin Experience with the SuccessFactors Learning Solution or similar – ideally in a major international group
– Fluent in English, any further European Language, especially German and French, contributing
– Affinity to Agriculture/Agricultural Machinery as well as Automotive Retail highly beneficial
Percentage of travel required: 20%
What we offer:
– Long- term career opportunity
– Excellent salary and compensation package
– Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
– Training and development possibilities