SAP PI/CPI (SE-9661)
The position will involve build, test and production support responsibilities in respect of the entire development life-cycle for major projects, change requests and productive incidents, across the company’s extensive and expanding SAP On-Premise and HANA Cloud landscape.
– To design and develop complete working integration scenarios, using the latest techniques and technologically advanced approaches, in respect of integrations between SAP On-Premise, Cloud and External Partner applications.
– To build, configure and deploy reliable and robust SAP PI/CPI integration solutions, using the most applicable technical approach for the application area.
– Be part of a global team delivering excellent customer service in support of the company’s complex integrated SAP and non-SAP application landscape.
– Participate in the entire development life-cycle for integrations through: Design; Build; Testing; Implementation and post Go-Live support phases.
– Deliver integration solutions in accordance with target delivery times, in order to enable timely implementation of projects, changes and incident resolutions for the business.
– Ensure that all integration components are developed to standards and are well documented, with documentation delivered and updated in a timely manner.
– Communicate regularly with development team management and project management, regarding the status of developments.
– Ensure that operational process documentation, in support of monitoring and escalation procedures, is kept up to date.
– Communicate well and work closely with Application Support teams and Project Business Analysts, in order to: define test strategies; prepare test plans/scripts; execute unit tests; support integration and user acceptance tests.
– Work closely with other technical support and development teams (such as SAP Basis, Infrastructure, ABAP and legacy application developers) to provide efficient integration solutions.
– Show excellent debugging and root cause analysis skills and work well with the above teams to quickly analyse and resolve incidents, defects and performance issues.
– Provide out-of-hours availability as part of a regular schedule for 24/7 on-call support of higher priority integration issues.
– Debugging integration issues utilizing standard monitoring tools for: Messages; Communication Channels; IDOC Adapter, as well as XPI Inspector.
– Analyse performance issues using Performance Monitoring, as well as tools such as Wily IntroScope for deeper analysis of the Java Integration Engine.
– Minimum 3 years experience of development in a SAP PI 7.4 (or higher), single-stack environment.
– Full working knowledge of build, configuration and deployment across a distributed SAP PI landscape, involving central AEX and remote AAEs.
– Experience in configuration of various adapters, including IDOC, XI-SOAP/Proxy, RFC, SOAP, REST, JMS, JDBC, SFTP and File/FTP adapters.
– Good knowledge of secure communication protocols and encryption techniques, such as SSL/HTTPS/FTPS and SSH/SFTP/PGP.
– Java skills necessary for UDF creation, as well as Java mapping and support/deployment of custom adapter modules.
– Experience implementing iFlows in a SAP CPI/HCI tenant is highly preferable. This should include developing custom iFlows and Adapters using Eclipse/Web UI and ADK, as well as explore and discover of pre-packaged content.
– ABAP development skills would also be an advantage but are not mandatory.
– Fluent English
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 25% business travel is required
Our Client offer
– Professional working environment and devices
– Statrup culture
– iPhone as a company phone
– Provide trainings, internal trainings
– Competitive package
– Home office