C# developer (LE-9645 )
Or send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
You would work on the automation library and its features that allow yourself and other developers to quickly create client specific automations on the Windows platform, interacting with our cloud-based automation platform. You would be part of a 10 people developer team and also interact with clients from time to time regarding the specific automations you create for them.
Optional: Take part – or even lead – client projects where specific business processes are automated with our platform. This includes process discovery, planning, client communication and executing the actual implementation, as well as maintaining the deployed solutions.
• 2+ years of experience in C#
(medior szintet keresünk, túl junior ne legyen, nincs kapacitás a mentorálására, de túl senior esetében kérdéses, hogy mennyire tűrné fel az ingujját, nem kell egy architect, szorgos kezek kellenek.)
• Extensive knowledge of the .Net framework
• Automation experience, for example:
o Excel macro / VB Script
o AutoHotKey, or other desktop automation
o CodedUi test framework or any other test automation
o RPA (UiPath, Blueprism, etc)
o Custom built solutions, maybe not even in C# – e.g.: web scrapers are also good
• Proficient in English (as in: can speak with international clients)
• Good communication skills, experience in working with clients
• Good documentation skills
• Ownership mentality, attention to detail
Nice to have:
• Experience with unmanaged code (WinAPI)
• Experience with Azure (build pipeline, custom nuget registry)
• Consultant background/mentality
• German proficiency