Technical Lead (SE- 9652)
Our Client is about to start its journey to Digitalization in early 2018!
The Digital Customer Experience program is a major strategic investment that will transform our customer experience by offering a digital experience that is distinctive and superior in the industry.
In Budapest we are building a new Digital Development Hub.
– The person in this role will have responsibility for coordinating the daily work of a team of 9 developers/engineers.
– Delivery responsibilities: web-based application development / operations / test automation engineering in cross-functional areas.
– Coordinate team of resources (internal/consultants or local/remote) in project delivery and support environments.
– Work and lead in multiple geographies, ensuring processes are implemented, enhanced, and supported and aligned with both IT and business leaders requirements and expectations within the defined functional stream.
– Lead evaluation, design, and implementation of container orchestration platform,
– Automation of systems provisioning/management and application deployment processes,
– Design, deploy, and maintain standards, best practices, and processes for production support, incident response and root cause analysis, capacity and performance management, health and security monitoring, disaster recovery, application building, packaging, configuration management, QA, and deployment,
– Work with engineers and product management teams across multiple organizations to advise and influence architecture and technical strategies,
– Constant learning and applying of new technologies/frameworks,
– Relationship and partnership building skills with customers, vendors, peers, and upper management within and across organizational boundaries
– Develop and implement automation (regression) test strategies
– Develop and keep-up-to date operational strategies
– Participate in requirements gathering
– Detect software quality issues, report them and track them to resolution
– Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
– Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
– Identify product performance issues during new product development
– Perform on-demand testing as requested
– Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments
– Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent relevant experience
– Five-plus years of experience in software testing
– Five-plus years working in a team environment
– Experience leading small project teams and mentoring others
– Skill in developing test plans and test cases
– Experience with requirements and specifications reviews
– Experience with object-oriented languages (.Net or Java)
– Fluent English
25% travel is requiried
Our Client offer
• Professional working environment and devices
• Statrup culture
• Augmented reality
• Cutting edge technologies
• Competitive package