Infrastructure Support- Virtualization, Cloud (SE-9651)
– Provide infrastructure services related to the virtual and physical components such as: servers & storages (DELL), tape library appliances, virtualization layers…etc.
– Ensure the smooth operations (administration, patching, monitoring and optimization) of IaaS and hybrid cloud environments comprised of VMware vSphere and Azure Cloud elements.
– Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure availability, sustainability and business continuity. (SCOM, WSUS, Veeam, DPM)
– Act as a focal point to provide these services through cloud service providers, and have overall responsibility for the high density virtual environment procedures.
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the IT field, with minimum 3 years of Virtual Environment (ESXi) and cloud infrastructures
setup, administration and backup (Veeam).
– VCP (VMware Certified Professional) certification or equivalent year of experience working with VMware solution would be an asset.
– Excellent knowledge and proven experience with virtual environment administration, operations, performance and capacity management.
– Good knowledge of cloud services best practices in the variety of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS from (Azure, Claranet, OneDrive for business)
– Good knowledge of file sharing services best practices notably about security concept (OneDrive for Business) and secure file sharing (ooDrive)
– Proven team player, ability to adjust in different cultures and languages
– Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
– Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
– Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side-effects.
– Fluently spoken and written English.
– MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) on MS Azure or proven experience of managing Microsoft IaaS cloud services would be an asset.
– Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented