Legal Billing Analyst (SZJ-9639)
The L&C Billing Analyst will support the global centralized legal billing workflow process and e-billing/matter management system.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for invoice processing, matter creation, payment allocations, accruals, invoice tracking, internal and external billing inquiries and billing system operations. In addition, the qualified candidate will help ensure compliance with billing arrangements and guidelines as appropriate.
The candidate will help create and run reports for aging invoices, outstanding payments and historical payments as well handle internal and external billing inquiries. They will actively participate in troubleshooting billing and system processing issues, as well as, payment and user support.
What you need to have:
• 1+ years of related billing experience preferably in corporate legal department or law firm setting;
• Working knowledge of legal e-billing applications and legal billing processes;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills; ability to aggregate and merge data from multiple systems – to produce comprehensive reports;
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work across multiple functions globally across the firm;
• Team player with a “roll up their sleeves” approach and has ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Organized with strong time management, project management and multi-tasking skills;
• Bachelor’s degree required