Software Developer (LE-9637)
– flexible worktime options
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking
– catering facilities
– good access to local public transport
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure
What will your contribution for something big?
– Estimating and planning of development efforts, creating time plans, risk assessments
– Support the design, implementation, test and release processes of the IT-tools for Transport Management
– Taking part in the UI design creation of web-based applications and desktop applications
– New development, improvements and maintenance of SW tools
– Participating in process improvements, offering creative solutions, development of new features
– Active participation in international team with interaction to our internal IT-service providers in EU and IN
– Development within Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and other tools for data visualization
What experience do you need?
– University degree in computer science / business informatics or comparable studies.
– 1+ years of relevant experience in IT-related projects/process areas, e.g. in logistics
– Experience in Object oriented programming, MS Office including VBA scripting
– Good knowledge of .NET and .NET Core development
– Experience with Angular, JQuery, CSS and HTML5
– Prior experience with T-SQL architecture design and strong scripting capabilities
– Team spirit, commitment with a strong sense of responsibility with advanced analytical and creative thinking skills
– Fluent English language skill
That sounds exciting, does not?
Do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will contact you asap.