Senior Software Developer (LE-9636)
– flexible worktime options
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking
– catering facilities
– good access to local public transport
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure
What will your contribution for something big?
– Organizing and structuring development work and provide technical guidance for other developers
– Creating application specification and documentation from the ground up
– Responsibility for structure, design, implementation, test and release of the IT-tools for Transport Management
– Fulfilling data architect tasks like database modeling
– Taking part in the UI design creation of web-based applications and desktop applications
– Creating IT solution frameworks and unifying existing solutions
– Identifying process improvements, offering creative solutions, development of new features
– Creating and managing API-based data services for internal customers
– Active participation in international team with interaction to our internal IT-service providers in EU and IN
– Development within Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and other tools for data visualization
What experience do you need?
– University degree in computer science / business informatics or comparable studies.
– 5+ years of relevant experience in IT-related projects/process areas, e.g. in logistics
– Deep knowledge of Object oriented programming, MS Office including VBA scripting
– Very good knowledge of .NET and .NET Core
– Experience with Angular, JQuery, CSS and HTML5
– Prior experience with T-SQL architecture design and strong scripting capabilities
– Team spirit, commitment with a strong sense of responsibility with advanced analytical and creative thinking skills
– Fluent English language skill
That sounds exciting, does not?
Do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to email@example.com.
She will contact you asap.