Inside Sales Soultion Specialist (HE - 9633)
As Inside Sales Specialist, you will be in charge of:
– Sales Specialist is the technical point of contact for global accounts.
– Regularly reviewing focus accounts with Account Managers in order to identify improvement areas technically and advise on cross selling. As well as manage the customer design for simple solutions.
– Joining the customer calls in order to understand in depth customer network, applications, products and able to generate and qualify the opportunity.
– Qualifying and leading standard and non standard Opportunities/Renewals with Account Manager.
– Design the optimal solution for the customer in terms of technology, cost and service, also if it is needed finding support on technical solution or products within Local or Global company Community.
– Drive sales together with the account manager in an established account base.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is an advantage
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– Telco or IT related studies or experience is an advantage
– Degree level, or equivalent job experience. (3 years+ in a similar role) is an advantage
– In-depth knowledge of more complex products and services in IT/Telecommunication/Networking is an advantage
– English on a fluent level
– Also, French or German or Italian or Spanish on a conversational level is an advantage