Czech+Slovakian Speaker Financial Accountant (PE-9628)
– Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities in the area of Accounts Payable.
– Activities expected to be performed are: Post invoices, account reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation and issue handling.
– Additionally the accountant will be effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
Conducts day-to-day operations in line with the agreed SLA and KPIs in the following areas:
Timely and correctly processing of the invoices: Posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors
– Account Reconciliations: Reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
– Issue Handling: Respond to vendor queries via phone & email. Handle invoice and vendor related issues in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
– Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with the Team
– Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader and the Team in the implementation of projects of this kind
Customer Relationship Management
– Ensures that customer communication is managed in a polite and professional manner
– Client relationship is managed in order to increase client satisfaction
– Participates in weekly calls with the customers & ensures team activities and achievements are well presented
– Provides assistance in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
– Respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
– Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
What you need to have:
– Degrees: Bachelor degree, F&A background is an advantage
– IT skills: SAP and/or any other ERP, MS Office is an advantage
– Minimum 1 years of AP experience or equvivalent qualification
– Experience in communication with internal and external stakeholders and knowledge of financial accounting