Accounts Payable Finance Analyst (Part-time) (SZJ-9580)
As Accounts Payable Finance Analyst, you will be in charge of:
– Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations – After GL closing, you will start reconciling balance sheet accounts of the Europe entities according the region assigned. Then, you will have to follow-up of pending items.
– Month End Closing – You will perform monthly AP closing activities including soft-close and hard-close related tasks.
– Manual Journals processing – You will receive manual journals for your revision of backup documentation and then upload them in GFP System (Oracle).
– Vendor Statement Reconciliations – You will reconcile vendor statements to ensure supplier balances are accurate and appropriate for financial reporting.
– Keep daily contact with Shared Services and In-Country Finance Teams – You have to build a good relationship with your colleagues in Shared Services and Local Finance Teams and across other functions involved in the process.
– Desktop Procedures updates – You will support your team in the task of ensuring that manuals/documentations of our processes are up to date.
– Continuous Improvement – You will initiate/participate in projects in order to improve processes.
– Working 20 hours weekly
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– Stakeholder management – Building constructive relationships with stakeholders, to help the company move toward its stated goals.
– BA/BSc or MA/Msc degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics is an advantage
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance or in similar field
– Proficiency in typewriting required
– English on a fluent level
– Hungarian on a fluent level
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities