IT System Administrator (TB - 9954)
IT System Administrator munkatársat.
• Execute IT processes to ensure good process results and high quality on day-to-day IT operation and user support.
• Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, servers, and virtualization platforms.
• Takes responsibility for data internal and external security; assures data security on local network drives, implements security enhancements proactively.
• Install and manage virtual and physical servers, and integrate automation processes.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
• Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible, propose, prepare and implement local process improvements.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all involved infrastructure elements storage resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
• Carry out routine configuration/installation and reconfiguration of hardware and third party software utilities for managed systems remain within company operational policies.
• Manages the third party to maintain IT assets (printers, data collector, software, hardware etc.).
• Compiles and documents IT specifications, work instructions, and control activities.
• Build required business analyzes, creates queries and reports.
• Develops and implement the applications that supports the operation of the site.
• Perform all activities in compliance with internal and SOX policies.
• Preferably College/University degree in IT or equivalent IT related qualification
• Technical Proficiencies: Windows Server operating system; Windows client operating system, Microsoft Office (with Access), VMware virtualization, LAN Switching, routing, simple network troubleshooting
• Programing languages: Fundamental understanding of scripting languages: e.g. PowerShell, Python,
• English language – Upper intermediate verbally and in writing
• Hungarian language – Fluent
• At least 4-5 years’ work experience in an international environment – preferably manufacturing
• Good organizational skills
• Strong ability to solve problems, analytical skills
• Valid driver’s license is required