SAP SD Senior Consultant (SE-9887)
This SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the company business needs and identify how best to meet those needs.
Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well business.
These responsibilities include providing support for
– ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests),
– performing data analysis and
– project work.
– Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
– Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
– Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
– Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
– Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
– Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the company methodology.
– -lan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
Support & Change Management
– Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
– Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
– Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
– Ensure individual and team compliance with all policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
– 3-5 years of configuration knowledge (IMG/SPRO) in the area of SD.
– 1 completed full lifecycle SAP implementation projects.
– Travel willingness (10-25%)
– Understanding of the following SAP modules
Sales & Distribution (SAP-SD)
– Vehicle Management System (IS-A-VMS) knowledge is a strong plus.
– SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP LO-VC), SAP BI, SAP Workflow, Document Management is a plus.
– Fluent in English
Our Client offer
– Professional working environment and devices
– Statrup culture
– Augmented reality
– Cutting edge technologies
– Competitive package