German speaking Data Administrator (SZJ - 9869)
The Maintenance Implementation Supporter is responsible for ensuring that customer requirements for maintenance contracts are depicted in accordance with the contract.
Your daily tasks will be:
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure consistent experience.
• governing the processes of implementing account-specific new services, tools and applications or other changes.
• Prioritise and co-ordinate own and others work schedules to ensure that business and customer needs are met and deadlines are adhered to.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives
• Preparing presentations and reports
• Produce documentation in line with project requirements.
• Coordinating with customer/project teams to make sure all the company service change criteria are met.
What you need to have
• fluent German skills (spoken and written)
• at least intermediate University or College degree (preferably in finance or accounting)
• good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• knowledge of SAP
• good communication skills
• process and customer orientated attitude
• 1-2 years professional experience in the IT environment in advantage
• Process-oriented and analytical thinking
What we offer
As a future member of the company you will be part of a friendly, international department where you have the chance for:
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Trainings & talent programmes
• Language courses & talent programmes
• Fun & Diverse atmosphere