IT Service Desk Analyst (HÉ-9860)
This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests.
This role provides a central point of contact for all users of IT Computer Systems.
The role is responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution.
Administration of User Access to all hosted IT systems.
This role will support North American business and operational hours and will require some flexible shift working between 11:00am-02:00am CET, only weekdays.
What you’ll be doing:
• Taking phone calls from US business users (primarily), and users working from other locations (secondarily)
• Logging Incident and Request tickets over the phone or via Self-Service forms in ServiceNow tool
• Assisting users with basic IT issues right away
• Dispatching more complex and complicated issues to L2/L3 support teams
• Fulfilling standard requests for the business in various IT systems
• Making sure all authorisations and approvals are in place before completing/dispatching Requests
• Assisting US users and IT teams where necessary
• Collaborating with colleagues to keep IT support documentation up-to-date
• Spotting any process deficiencies and ineffectiveness and informing Service Desk Lead or Coordinators
• Escalating issues using the appropriate hierarchy flow in case resolution is delayed
• Handling of SOX/audit related admin tasks including Joiners/Leavers process
• Assisting Major Incident Manager in case of Priority 1-2 Incidents
What you need to have:
• Must be fluent in English language. Both verbal and written.
• Minimum of 1 year experience of providing first line IT Support (Helpdesk/Service Desk)
• A good knowledge of the infrastructure and systems under the control of the Global IT group
• A good knowledge of the Service Desk system and procedures
• A good knowledge of the problem management procedures
• A good understanding of SOX policies and procedures and how they impact User administration responsibilities.
• Good knowledge of PC skills including windows and Microsoft office products.
• Experience in a Call Center environment with US and UK users is an advantage
What we offer:
•Dynamic and multinational environment – get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
•Great learning and development opportunities – 2nd and 3rd level team on site
•One week every month when you are not taking calls to enable you focus on your development
•Various company events and volunteer initiatives