Compliance Advisor (SZJ - 9876)
As Contract Compliance Specialist , you will be in charge of:
– Undertake agreed volume of contract closure accuracy audits in line with agreed test scripts ensuring that all key testing areas are appropriately covered.
– Ensure CCA audits are concluded in a timely manner escalating where appropriate.
– Ensure CCA test scripts and process documentation are kept up to date with business changes and develop new testing criteria as required.
– Ensure CCA audit conclusions are consistent with other members of the audit team
– Support the delivery of the weekly sampling process
– Report findings in a timely manner to opportunity owners and sales operations
– Support the monthly reporting process to senior management
– Ensure interactions with customers and colleagues are respectful and courteous and represent BT in a professional way
What you need to have:
– Experience in compliance checking activities
– Works autonomously, seeking assistance where necessary
– Experience in Audit and financial processes is an advantage
– User level of Excel, Access & Sharepoint knowledge
– High level of numeracy
– English on a fluent level is a must
What we offer
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities