Process Controller- Robotics Process Automation(SE-9872)
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and logical thinking Blue Prism Process Controller to be a member of our Global Robotic Process Automation team.
Process Controller is a key role that supports and administers the day to day running of Blue Prism processes in the live environment. The Process Controller will schedule and run Blue Prism processes, ensure the stability of the Blue Prism IT environment, investigate and resolve any issues in the live processes, and raise change requests or support calls where required.
Our People First philosophy means creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful work, and – we hope – stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates lives and career growth.
– Daily operation of the Blue Prism live environment (running processes, schedules, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.)
– Case Management, managing and allocating process workloads
– Advanced Process Studio and Object Studio skills
– Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
– Solving issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes resolving errors in professional manner and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
– Blue Prism development background is a must
– An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
– A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
– Fluent English is a must
– The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches.
– Out of the box agile thinking
– Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
– Knowledge of SAP and/or business processes
– Interest in learning new tools/methodologies
– Eagerness to learn and improve
– XML Knowledge
– MS SQL Knowledge