Senior ServiceNow Developer (SE-9818)
– The ServiceNow Developer will support our expanding ServiceNow environment involving ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM.
– Develop and support ServiceNow integrations and IT process automation using ServiceNow.
– A member of our ServiceNow support team who will help us improve, expand, and support ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM, with a strong focus on ITOM development and expansion.
– Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Pages UI Actions, Client Scripts, Scheduled Jobs , CMDB Design and Data Access, Event Management, Discovery, REST API
– Coordinate and support ServiceNow patching and upgrades.
– Develop and support Discovery and implementation of CSDM guidance. Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems using xml, import sets, transform maps.
– Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards. Custom Discovery Probe and Sensors.
– Develop and support ServiceNow MID servers required for ITOM, Event Management and Discovery
– Flexibility to work with global teams in different time zones.
– 2-3 years of ServiceNow development experience, ITOM or ITSM
– Good communication skills, verbal and written; ability to document, and cross-train ServiceNow support team members as we expand our use of ServiceNow.
– Language skills: fluent in English
– 2-3 years of ServiceNow development, ITOM specific.
– Strong understanding ITOM Event Management, with enterprise monitoring integrations.