HR Team Leader (Employee Lifecycle Services) - German speaking (TV-9830)
What we do:
The HR Support Solutions (HRSS) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers’ future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
As a Team Leader – German speaking, you will be responsible for managing one of the German speaking Employee Lifecycle Management (ELM) teams and performing all people leadership-related activities in line with the company’s People Practices. The ELM teams provide customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Building, leading and managing a strong and collaborative ELM team covering HR support
• Creating a safe and positive team environment and ensuring that the team demonstrates the right mindset and attitude
• Through frequent check-ins, ensuring that ongoing dialog occurs on the topics of Career, Capabilities, Connections and Contributions; and developing the team members’ knowledge, skills, competency, etc. in order to retain and develop talented staff as well as building a team talent pipeline
• Setting and monitoring team working plan and resource allocations
• Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships, working with peers to develop future service portfolio in the area of HR Services in line with the overall HR support solutions strategy
• Liaising with other Service teams for cross-functional end-to-end service delivery and process improvement
Main tasks including but not limited to:
– Providing insight, support and explanation on HR system and administrative activities in support of HR business processes (e.g. Attract To Onboard, Redeploy To Retire, Assess To Reward)
– Providing customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
– Supporting Global HR Centers of Excellence with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps
– Supporting the embedding of the new ways of working, actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
What would you bring to our team?
As an ideal Team Leader, you have a diverse background, you are open-minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You have a University or College degree with excellent written and spoken English and German skills. Also, you have:
• Customer centricity & accountability as well as excellent communication & problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership competencies and demonstrated success in cross-cultural collaboration, change & stakeholder management
• 3-5 years of experience in a shared service center, with a proven track record of leading regional or global service delivery teams, preferably in an HR services environment
• You bring a creative leadership style and a coaching mindset (empowering, facilitating accountability, collaboration, experimentation & continuous learning)
Please only join us if you are dedicated to making a difference and open to constant development.
In exchange we offer you:
• Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
• Excellent benefits: flexibility (3 home office days/week after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.