Cloud Security Engineer- SE 9444
If you are a hands-on who enjoys building state of the art security, like passwordless, Zero-Trust networks with Azure AD, and you are skilled at designing and troubleshooting security products and test out the latest technology and apply it at scale, then this position is perfect for you and your career.
You will be working closely with the IT Security Engineering team worldwide. As such, occasional business travel to various U.S. and European locations will be part of your journey
Duties and responsibilities:
– Implementation of new Azure security tools and features.
– Maintain and improve our Splunk SIEM infrastructure.
– Organize internal trainings on security tools for our IT team.
– Research and vet new security solutions that would fit the security architecture.
– Design and improve ActiveDirectory and overall network security posture.
– Be the trusted advisor of other engineering teams.
– 4+ years of hands-on engineering work experience, or 2+ years hand-on security work experience
– Knowledge of Identity management or endpoint security solutions. Hands on experience in one or more of the below: Splunk, Intune, Azure AD, SCCM, SCOM, Azure proxy, ADFS, AV or DLP.
– Deep knowledge of endpoint security, network security or Identity Management.
– Fluent English
– Must be passionate about Security; decisive and confident
– Must be focused, energetic, meet commitments, willing to take ownership, have excellent judgment and integrity