Product Manager- SE 9446
Your team will rely on you to align product goals and business needs, maintain the roadmap and make day-to-day priority and design decisions. You will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, marketing and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for the company. You will document project objectives, write technical specifications and iterate on solutions to meet the expectations of the business and our customers. You will be expected to help evolve strategies to gain a deep understanding of current and future customer needs to effectively guide your team’s decisions and efforts. As we scale the product team you have an excellent opportunity to drive your vision and share in our success with the rest of an amazing team.
The ideal candidate:
– Loves hard problems and has experience with business considerations for complex software products.
– Has worked on communications products (messaging, telephony) in iOS or Android
– Has deep empathy for users and obsession with resolving their issues and delivering delight.
– Has a track record of (and an obsession for) visionary execution on innovative products.
– Keeps on top of competition and disruptors in the market and identifies new opportunities.
– Is a clear, effective and active communicator fostering a true team environment where sharing ideas and plans with stakeholders, both inside and outside the organization, makes you excited.
– Loves building true partnerships with people across different functional domains and backgrounds.
– Would only want to work in a lean, agile, data- and delivery-driven environment.
– Loves learning, is curious and open to new ideas. We like to have a good time at the company, otherwise we wouldn’t come to work every day!
Duties and responsibilities:
– Along with the Product Management team, holds the vision for the product and communicates the vision across development teams
– Collaborates with the stakeholders and the engineering teams to understand the requirements and prioritize and sequence the Product Backlog to provide the most customer value
– Understands technology trends to apply to software design
– Gathers internal needs by collaborating with other product and business leads and by constantly monitoring emerging technologies
– Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency
– Participates in product roadmap planning and reviews, sprint and release planning, demos
– Responsible for the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
– Monitors team velocity and seeks to continuously improve product development process
– Has complete authority to accept or reject work done
– Manages cross-product dependencies
– At least 3 years of experience in a product management role for a technology company
– SaaS software development experience
– Experience working in complex technical organization across global offices/locations in an Agile environment
– Fluency in English is required; Hungarian language skills are a plus
– Must be able to travel at least quarterly