Technical Support Analyst (English+German) (HE - 9428)
As Technical Support Analyst (English + German), you will be in charge of:
• You will do technical support for enterprise customers using technical skills aquired on internal trainings.
• You will support Voice and Data technology devices produced by Avaya and Cisco.
• You will coordinate the resolution end-to-end between customer, supplier and resolver teams.
• You will be involved in managing contractual obligations with suppliers.
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
• Good stress management skills in a fast-paced demanding field. is an advantage
• Speak English fluently
• Speak German fluently
• ITIL and Cisco troubleshooting experience is an advantage
• Customer support experience is an advantage
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• English on a fluent level
• German on a fluent level
• For this position you’ll need an European citizenship or a valid hungarian working permit