AWS Engineer (SE-9415)
– Work in multiple geographies, ensuring processes are implemented, enhanced, and supported and aligned with both IT and business leaders requirements and expectations within the defined functional stream.
– Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance that can be handled by the helpdesk, super user or second level IT support organizations.
– Participate in execution of tasks to achieve scope, schedule, financial, and quality commitments.
– Participate in the assessment of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed analytical solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking, and vendor relationships.
– Contribute to establishing service metrics and monitoring the system for performance, availability, resource productivity, quality of deliverables, service and license management.
– Provide technical guidance to coach and mentor junior staff to build technical expertise and share knowledge.
Knowledge and demonstrated experience in supporting opportunity and business case development, business process re-engineering, organizational change management, transition planning, system development lifecycles, program/project management and fielding of business applications in a large scale enterprise with complex organizational and IT structures.
Advanced knowledge of the following:
– How to link business processes to enterprise strategy
– IT industry best practices as well as technical trends and patterns for potential business requirements.
Detailed knowledge of the following:
– Working with technology vendors and offshore development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions
– IT Change Management Process
– Project Management
Good working knowledge of the following:
– Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally and globally
– All systems being supported and their impact on the business both regionally and globally
– The roles and responsibilities of the key IT staff members regionally and globally
– HR policies impacting their staff
– Expert level Administration of the AWS Cloud Environment
– Maintenance and Installation of new Cloud Instances located in the AWS Cloud
– Review, suggest and implement Improvement of the AWS Environment
– Experience with Data-Migration and System-Migration to the AWS Cloud
– Knowledge and Experience of AWS Auto scaling systems
– Knowledge of AWS Monitoring / Alerting / CloudWatch Monitoring
– Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation – scripting of server automated installation
– Experience with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) and User Management
– Reporting of AWS Details / cost / resource usage etc
– Promote team work in a global Cloud Engineering Team
– Mentor Jr. AWS Engineers and provide guidance and leadership
– AWS Experience with Operating Systems Microsoft Windows, Linux, Database RDS/SQL, AWS
– Experience with the following AWS features: EC2, ECS,ELB, EFS, S3 storage, VPC, Route 53
– Call out availability
– Fluent in English
Our Client offer
– Professional working environment and devices
– Statrup culture
– Augmented reality
– Cutting edge technologies
– Competitive package